A man’s knowledge is different from a man’s conviction. I have read a blog by timglass, and commented there a lot. But I felt as a reader and a critique, that instead of asking me about my comments, of why I am negating his interpretations from the bible or his faith, the blogger have put a lot of effort to disproof my person, as a critique, by picking up verses from the bible and indirectly throwing his own interpretation to me. But obviously, timglass is quite talking about his own person, he is unaware of his actions or blatantly denying the obvious.
5So the Pharisees and teachers of the law asked Jesus, “Why don’t your disciples live according to the tradition of the elders instead of eating their food with ‘unclean’ hands?”
6He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written:
” ‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
7They worship me in vain;
their teachings are but rules taught by men.’ 8You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men.“
9And he said to them: “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions!
Notice how a person becomes confused when his knowledge is being challenged by another knowledge. How he reacts…he can throw knowledge upon knowledge but still results to confusion. But rebuilding a structure normally means that the defense is weak.
You will see how weak the foundation of his knowledge is, he can easily be shaken.
But conviction can’t be shaken, more so when a person’s heart has been hardened. He can’t be moved.
Noticed too how a gold is tried over fire, no alloys are left.
We need to have a blank and clean slate. Experience can’t be erased, but can be corrected. We need to study all over again, more so of faith and belief. Though we find it hard to shift our paradigm of belief, faith, and collected knowledge, going to acceptance, it shall be easier for us to separate the truth from fallacies, the meat from the bone.
Can you define wisdom and humility based from the bible?
Humility is a fruit of the spirit. It is not to late to accept the fact that no one in this planet that do not lie. And the Wisdom taught us, after receiving the holy spirit, to sin not. There is no righteous person who does not sin.
1 Corinthians 1:
18For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written:
“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”
20Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength.
26Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29so that no one may boast before him. 30It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31Therefore, as it is written: “Let him who boasts boast in the Lord.”
I enjoin you. Even St Paul has been a Jew, studying all his life and trying to kill the Christians. But when wisdom were revealed to him, he marveled and realized… there is no such thing as conflicting of wisdom in the bible.
John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ
- 30,291 hits
- A Response by IRAL ELMAN to an Idol Worshiper Priest Abe Arganiosa and Sese Baluga of Splendor
- End of the World Predictions and False Doctrines by False Iglesia Chapels – Common Denominator
- Miracle Crusades and The Healing
- Pasig River clean up drive; Bay Area, Coastal Lagoon, Bird Sanctuary Reclamation and Palawan Mining project; PNRC Blood Donation program – What do they have in common?
- Television, Internet and what not: The Gospel of God reaches you
- A Conversation about the New Earth
- A godly neighbor is a blessing from God
- The Caring God
- The Bachelor President of the Philippines, Noynoy Aquino and The Bachelor International Preacher, Bro. Eli
- Part II Priest Abe Arganiosa, the Catholic Defender of Idol Worship, the moment of truth: to debate or not to debate Bro. Eli on TV
- Priest Abe Arganiosa, the Catholic Defender of Idol Worship, the moment of truth: to debate or not to debate Bro. Eli on TV
- UPDATE: To Priest Abe Arganiosa, the Catholic Defender of Idol Worship, I dare you to ask Bro. Eli
- To Priest Abe Arganiosa, the Catholic Defender of Idol Worship, I dare you to ask Bro. Eli
- Why Willy Santiago and his cohorts were given to Satan
- An Invitation, listen to the Gospel of Jesus Christ
|A Response by IRAL E… on Part II Priest Abe Arganiosa,…|
|elmantheman on To Priest Abe Arganiosa, the C…|
|elmantheman on Priest Abe Arganiosa, the Cath…|
|elmantheman on Part II Priest Abe Arganiosa,…|
|elmantheman on UPDATE: To Priest Abe Arganios…|