A Rational Homo
Imagine yourselves in pain of having the gender that you did not ask for nor dream of. I learned to hate myself whenever I imagine that. Or maybe it is the indifference caused by negative connotations that follow it. More so, when authorities in this field usually insinuate that being a homosexual is tantamount to condemnation or eternal damnation to hell.
Can I really change, that is, to long for my opposite sex instead? I do not know, but what I know is that it has always been a part of my prayers that the emptiness that can only filled by the same gender be filled by His grace. Even the pre-conceived ideas that day by day taking my sanity. I am asking God to change my thoughts.
I find rest in Romans 8. To wit a verse, Romans 8:28: “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”
It is by learning my purpose in life that I am able to accept my gender. Part of being gay is being human having an extra strength, curiosity, and open-mindedness. I think that whenever in pain and sorrow, I become one with my self, my consciousness. I can wake up from the reality where everyone has his role to play, a circus of clowns and deceptions.
I love my God, that One that cannot lie. And I know, I am man enough, to realise and accept a part of the Truth that some has been blinded to recognise. I am not a man made from His own image and likeness when I talk only about myself. I become “a man” because I am part of the body where the Head is Jesus Christ and the body is my fellow brothers in the church.
I believe that I am not of this world with materialistic point of view. I am also eternal, and it was grabbed from me. The right was stolen from me. And I have the right to take it back. But how can I do that?
Again I quote, “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”
Click LINK for more
- 30,291 hits
- A Response by IRAL ELMAN to an Idol Worshiper Priest Abe Arganiosa and Sese Baluga of Splendor
- End of the World Predictions and False Doctrines by False Iglesia Chapels – Common Denominator
- Miracle Crusades and The Healing
- Pasig River clean up drive; Bay Area, Coastal Lagoon, Bird Sanctuary Reclamation and Palawan Mining project; PNRC Blood Donation program – What do they have in common?
- Television, Internet and what not: The Gospel of God reaches you
- A Conversation about the New Earth
- A godly neighbor is a blessing from God
- The Caring God
- The Bachelor President of the Philippines, Noynoy Aquino and The Bachelor International Preacher, Bro. Eli
- Part II Priest Abe Arganiosa, the Catholic Defender of Idol Worship, the moment of truth: to debate or not to debate Bro. Eli on TV
- Priest Abe Arganiosa, the Catholic Defender of Idol Worship, the moment of truth: to debate or not to debate Bro. Eli on TV
- UPDATE: To Priest Abe Arganiosa, the Catholic Defender of Idol Worship, I dare you to ask Bro. Eli
- To Priest Abe Arganiosa, the Catholic Defender of Idol Worship, I dare you to ask Bro. Eli
- Why Willy Santiago and his cohorts were given to Satan
- An Invitation, listen to the Gospel of Jesus Christ
|A Response by IRAL E… on Part II Priest Abe Arganiosa,…|
|elmantheman on To Priest Abe Arganiosa, the C…|
|elmantheman on Priest Abe Arganiosa, the Cath…|
|elmantheman on Part II Priest Abe Arganiosa,…|
|elmantheman on UPDATE: To Priest Abe Arganios…|